With all of the easy and tasty industrial food available, why eat real food?
- Real food tastes better.
- You know what is in real food. Most modern food has hard to pronounce ingredients that most of us don’t know much about.
- Cooking real food can be fun.
- By some theories of nutrition, real food is healthier.
- Real food can bring back memories of cooking with family.
- Preparing real food can give us confidence in ourselves.
- Making real food together can be a good way to spend time with someone.
- Real food is often less expensive than modern food. Yes, ramen noodles are cheaper than a home made roast beef dinner, but homemade cookies cost significantly less than store bought cookies.